Dragonfly golf is a fully body smart suit 3D motion capture system currently used by elite golfers to measure and analyze every aspect of their golf swing. Our award-winning technology is the first of its kind to move 3D motion capture out of the lab setting allowing golfers of all skill levels to measure their motion at any practice facility (indoor or outdoor) or on the course.
Dragonfly’s unique cloud based data sharing allows anyone to use the system for in-person training with their coach as well as remote training with a coach anywhere in the world in real-time.
“3D has been around for a while but it's taken Guided Knowledge to advance it to the next level. Dragonfly Golf is the next generation of wearables.”
2020 European Ryder Cup Captain and 3x Major Champion
“Your swing can finally be quantified by more than your scorecard.”
“Dragonfly Golf provides our coaches and students with an unprecedented, dynamic view to bring their game to the next level.”
Kevin Craggs, IMG Academy Director of Golf
Dragonfly Golf is the Official Wearable 3D Motion System of the IMG Academy Golf Program
“What's most remarkable about the Dragonfly Golf is its ease of use. This system makes the instruction digestible, illustrating both the swing and accompanying numbers in a clear, concise fashion.”
- Padraig Harrington
- “Your swing can finally be quantified by more than your scorecard.”
- “Dragonfly Golf provides our coaches and students with an unprecedented, dynamic view to bring their game to the next level.”
- “What's most remarkable about the Dragonfly Golf is its ease of use. This system makes the instruction digestible, illustrating both the swing and accompanying numbers in a clear, concise fashion.”
Use the most accurate 3D data to provide insights into your golf swing analysis and improve the efficiency of your swing improvements through
Measuring in Real Golf Scenarios
- No more measuring in a lab or on a simulator. The Dragonfly Smart Suit can get you accurate 3D measurements anywhere on the course or in the practice facility.
- Compare any two swings you want using side by side or avatar overlays to see the differences in swing mechanics.
- Use enhanced visual cues to see where swing faults exist in real time during training.
There is no longer a need to collect 3D data inside strapped into some system like you’re making a movie. With Dragonfly you have the ability to collect data anywhere throughout the practice facility
- You can get accurate 3D swing data in any indoor bay, outdoor driving range or practice facility.
On the Course
- This is the only system in the world where you can collect 3D swing mechanics anywhere on the course.
No more traveling to your coach or worrying about having to take the correct video angles yourself. Now, just jump in the suit and within seconds your swing mechanics can be accessed by whomever you choose.
Connect with Coaches
- Allow one or multiple coaches to have access to your swing mechanics no matter where they are in the world
Partner with friends
- Share swing mechanics with other golfers or instructors
Send to our golf instructors
- Allow the Guided Knowledge swing experts to review your data and provide you with insights
Dragonfly is the only product on the market that can deliver this unique experience and allow you to reach your full potential on the course.
Enhance your reach as a coach
- This system allows coaches to train any golfer in the world through remote training.
Improve your training efficiency
- Track training progress and monitor improvements to improve the effectiveness of your training.
Training smarter using 3D data has helped golfers make lasting improvements to their game. Track your progress and know your results!
Real-time data visualization
- No need to wait for hours, days, or weeks to review your swing data. Cloud sharing allows golfers and coaches to view their data in real-time.
Swing history tracking
- Monitor swings over the course of an individual session or multiple sessions
Consistency metrics for training
- See consistency in the ability to maintain or achieve desired changes to up to three metrics simultaneously
Set baseline thresholds
- Create thresholds to achieve swing improvements that are completely individualized and not reliant on professional data.