Dragonfly Golf reveals measurable insights that cannot be seen with the naked eye or on video. Your performance metrics are simultaneously shared with your coach in real-time on the Dragonfly Golf Coach App.
Our award winning technology is a world's first
It moves 3D motion capture training from the sports lab to the course to help golf professionals measure and understand their performance in real-world competitive environments.
“3D has been around for a while but it's taken Guided Knowledge to advance it to the next level. Dragonfly Golf is the next generation of wearables.”
2020 European Ryder Cup Captain and 3x Major Champion
“Your swing can finally be quantified by more than your scorecard.”
“Dragonfly Golf provides our coaches and students with an unprecedented, dynamic view to bring their game to the next level.”
Kevin Craggs, IMG Academy Director of Golf
Dragonfly Golf is the Official Wearable 3D Motion System of the IMG Academy Golf Program
“What's most remarkable about the Dragonfly Golf is its ease of use. This system makes the instruction digestible, illustrating both the swing and accompanying numbers in a clear, concise fashion.”
- Padraig Harrington
- “Your swing can finally be quantified by more than your scorecard.”
- “Dragonfly Golf provides our coaches and students with an unprecedented, dynamic view to bring their game to the next level.”
- “What's most remarkable about the Dragonfly Golf is its ease of use. This system makes the instruction digestible, illustrating both the swing and accompanying numbers in a clear, concise fashion.”
- Quickly blueprint your swing to pinpoint your areas of development or consistency to speed up the learning curve
- Get instant, actionable feedback to inform purposeful practice
- Qualify and compare the “swing feel” v. reality to reinforce motor patterns and ultimately accelerate performance
- Share your swing data in real-time with your coach to collaborate anytime, anywhere
- Put the power of a state-of-the-art sports science motion capture studio in the palm of your hand to improve your golf game
- For the first time, 3D motion capture training is truly mobile moving from the sports science lab to the range and on to the course
- Athletes have the freedom to perform without being tethered to a computer
- Comfortable base layer smart suit makes the motion capture experience easy, repeatable, accurate and reliable
- The Dragonfly Golf system captures the entire human form v. just upper body or limb segments
- Fraction of the cost of a 3D motion capture studio or other comparable technologies
Track of your performance in one convenient location on your iPhone.
Explore, discover and understand your personal swing blueprint.
Remote Coaching Capabilities
Work with your coach to set a training regimen, monitor performance and deliver feedback in real-time no matter where in the world you are practicing.
Receive instant feedback shot-by-shot against training tasks set by your coach and immediately adjust performance to maximize training anytime, anywhere.
Metrics and Avatar
Map your performance metrics session-by-session and over time to understand your learning trajectory. Your customized 360° view avatar reveals insights previously impossible to see.
- Player Dashboard
- Player Discovery
- Remote Coaching Capabilities
- Real-Time Feedback
- Metrics and Avatar
The Dragonfly Golf system is competitively priced at a retail list price of:
- £7,700 (GBP) plus 20% VAT in the U.K.
- $9,900 (USD) plus state sales tax in the U.S.
Beyond the first year, there is an annual Dragonfly Golf membership fee of:
- £700 (GBP)/$900 (USD) for the full year
- or £80 (GBP)/$100 (USD) per month
The Dragonfly Golf system is sold directly to golfers. We offer coaches a simple, comprehensive on-boarding program to expertly use our 3D golf analyses in training.
- Software upgrades
- Future new product features
- Ongoing 3D training educational information
- Exclusive access to the Dragonfly Golf Members’ Community featuring invitations to events, experiences and much more
Contact the Dragonfly Golf sales team to learn about current promotional and incentive programs as well as to discuss customized quotes and payment options for golf academies, universities, unions and clubs.
Get in touch today to learn more.
Want to gain the competitive edge?
Learn how 3D golf swing analysis technolgy will improve your performance